Welcome to the “Full Stack Mern Project with React, NodeJS, MongoDB, Express” course.
Build your mern stack projects with react js, redux, hooks and context, nodejs, express and mongodb, react projects
“Instaverse MERN Stack Project”. In this course, we will be building a full-stack Social Media project application using Node.js, Express, React, and MongoDB.
This is a practical hands-on course for building an app using the incredible MERN Stack.
This course project is probably the biggest and most exciting project you have built so far. It is packed with hundreds of tips and tricks that can help you build almost any type of full-stack app (not limited to this project).
You can build the biggest and most complex apps of your dream or as required at your job. Master the stack of all stacks and become the most productive and innovative developer on your team. I welcome you to be a part of this incredible journey.
In this course, you will learn to develop a web application with Full stack Projects with React JS, NodeJS, MongoDB, Express from scratch.
If you are thinking to start to learn ReactJS, this course is the best match for you.
We have explained React from beginner to all levels. We have explained all the topics as simple as possible with examples, slides, and diagrams.
We have created a lot of projects while explaining the subjects. Because we believe that applied educations are much more useful than other teaching methods.
We explained all the subjects with simple examples and applications, and explanatory diagrams in a way that the student can understand at all levels.
We paid attention to explain all the topics in order. Because we think that the order of presentation of the subject is as important as the content of education. We have seen this shortcoming in many pieces of training we have examined and tried to explain these issues to you in the best way.
Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and MongoDB in conjunction with React, Udemy has a comprehensive selection of courses to choose from.
NodeJS and Express is a growing web server technology. By learning Node with Express, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build a powerful, robust backend.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
MongoDB is a document-oriented data store that is easy to get started with but also scales well as your application grows. Its schemaless nature allows greater flexibility or changing application requirements. It’s one of the best databases in terms of developer productivity.
MongoDB is a document-oriented database designed to allow developers to scale their applications to meet scalability demands. MongoDB features a flexible document model that allows for accelerated development productivity so that you can release better applications, faster.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about React. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
You will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
In this Full stack Mern Projects with React Js course, you will learn
- Building an extensive backend API with Node.js & Express
- Building our frontend to work with the API
- Integrating React with our backend and creating a great workflow
- Get, Post, Patch and Delete Request using MongoDB
- State management with Redux
- React Hooks, Async/Await & modern practices
- Create a CRUD Application with MERN Stack
- Handling Forms
- JWT Authentication
- Creating a build script, securing our keys, and deploy to Heroku using Git
- React js, and react projects, mern stack projects
- Express js
- Reactjs nodejs
- Node js
- React js
- Full stack
- Full stack react
- React js node js
- Nodejs reactjs
- React js and node js
- Mern stack
- Node js react
- Mern full stack
- Full stack react js with redux node.js, express.js, mongodb
- React node
- React nodejs
- Nodejs express js mongodb
- Reactjs and nodejs
- Node react
- Web development with react js, mern stack
- React js full stack
- Mern full stack projects with express js, mongodb, nodejs
- Full stack react projects with redux, hooks and context
- Front end web development
- Backend web development
At the end of the course
By the end of the course, you will be able to build amazing React single-page web applications.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, and a lot of different languages on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
What is React?
What is React used for?
How does React work?
Is React a framework or library?
Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application. With this in mind, React is a library. It assists engineers in presenting HTML in the browser. React has no opinions on how data is fetched, how styling is applied, or how the app is deployed or built.
Is React worth learning?
Yes, React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a few years. If you learn to code in React and can do it well, you will increase your chances of finding a job. This alone is another reason it is worth learning. Website users no longer will settle for old-fashioned sites that won’t update without a page reload. React’s method of dynamically updating the HTML of a web page fits these users’ needs and improves their experience. React has also been around a few years and has stood the test of time. A large portion of websites, both small and large, use React as a frontend framework.
Is React hard to learn?
What is the difference between React Native and ReactJS, and which one should I learn?
Why is React so popular?
There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it. The social proof is that if it is good enough for Facebook, one of the most popular social networks on the web, it should be good enough for other applications. React also solved many of the past issues that developers had with developing single-page applications (SPAs). React came out when SPAs were becoming popular, and all the existing frameworks to build them made development complicated and prone to bugs. One feature that makes it better than past libraries is that React is relatively easy to use. Its components are reusable, plus React’s use of the virtual DOM makes it very performant. React should remain popular in the future as each new release brings new features and performance improvements.
What is Node.Js and what is it used for?
What are the advantages of Node.Js?
What does it mean that Node.Js is a runtime system?
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
The instructor helped me whenever I needed it, and I’ve learned a lot in very little time. Now I can create simple single-page applications, and I fell in love with CodePen and VS Code!
If you are wanting to learn how to; build for production, push to production, have a dev and production version, and learn how to navigate the two, this is the class for you! Seriously there is so much real-world knowledge here it should be worth way more than what it is!
After taking this course, I decided to adopt Node.js as my specialized language/technology. Thank you.
The course is great and Stephen does not say anything without an explanation. If you want to really understand how to use MongoDB, how to test it, and how to set up and use Express with MongoDB, then this is an amazing course.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you with the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
Mern Full Stack Project with React, NodeJS, MongoDB, Express course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the class!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn about Full Stack Web Development
- Anyone who want to learn MERN stack
- Node developers looking to learn more about front-end technologies (React)
- This course is for anyone who is in the software industry.
- People who want to become mern stack developer
- People who want to create real world mern stack project with react js, mongodb, express js, nodejs
- People who want to create real world react projects with express js, node js, mongodb
- People who want to create react project with redux, hooks and context
- People who want to learn creating mern stack projects with react, express js, mongodb
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to install software on your computer
- Must be familiar with main technologies like Node, React, MongoDB
- Desire to learn Mern full stack projects with react, nodejs, express, mongodb
- Desire to learn with react, nodejs, express, mongodb
- Desire to learn mern stack full stack react js, nodejs, express, mongodb
- Desire to create real world mern stack projects with react, redux, hooks and context, nodejs, mongodb, express
- Desire to learn react project with node js, express js, mongodb
- Desire to learn web development with mern full stack (mongodb, express js, react js, nodejs)
- Desire to create real world react projects
- Nothing else is required about Mern stack projects