free udemy courses download | PYTHON NETWORK PROGRAMMING – PART 1: BUILD 7 PYTHON 3 APPS codecademy | codeigniter | code camp | Scratch |
Learn Python From Scratch! Go from zero programming to building great network apps with Python. Full Python Apps Inside!
- Master all the Python key concepts starting from scratch.
- Apply Python skills to build various tools for network interaction.
- Create Python apps to automate daily networking tasks like configuring devices, collecting information about the network, network discovery or testing by client simulations.
- Get the full code of 7 great Python network applications and customize them according to your needs.
- Regular course updates: new lectures, applications and documents.
- Ask for a raise or apply for a better job using the skills gained from this course.
- Learn how to easily convert Python 2.x code to Python 3.x in Windows and Linux.
Curriculum For This Course159 Lectures
- You should have a great desire to learn programming and do it in a hands-on fashion, without having to watch countless lectures filled with slides and theory.
- You should already be familiar with networking concepts like: Routing, SSH, Telnet, SNMP.
- I will provide a fully configured virtual machine with all the necessary software (Python modules, MySQL, IDE). This way you can save time and start writing code as soon as possible.
- I am going to use only free software throughout the course: Python 2.7, Linux, GNS3.
- You need to find yourself a Cisco IOS image (from Cisco’s official website – contract required) to load into GNS3 or practice all the concepts on real network devices you have at your job/home.
- All you need is a decent PC/Laptop (2GHz CPU, 4GB RAM). You will get the rest from me.
Course Went Live: May 2015. Last Update: November 2017 (EN Subtitles Added)
Before you read what I have to say, see what my students are saying about my courses:
“What an incredible value and learning experience!” by Sean A.
“Excellent material. Kudos to a great instructor with a vast level of creativity.” by Anthony W.
“I can say this man is going on smoothly and perfectly, explaining in the most empirical/foundational way.” by Kolapo A.
Why would you take this course?
Do you want to become a Python Developer without having to spend a lot of money on books and boring theoretical courses?
Are you a network professional who wants to start automating network tasks using Python?
Or maybe you’re seeking a raise or even a career change?
Join thousands of successful students who have decided to learn Python, upgrade their networking skills and boost their careers using this 100% hands-on course!
What’s this course all about?
Python network programming (v2.7) course aimed not only at network professionals, but at anyone having little or no experience in coding or network automation and a great desire to start learning Python from scratch. This hands-on Python Network Programming training takes you from “Hello World!” to complex network applications in less than 15 hours.
During this course you will learn Python concepts which are relevant to your networking job and build some amazing network tools using Python:
- Python App#1: Subnet calculator.
- Python App#2: Configuring multiple network devices concurrently via SSH or Telnet.
- Python App#3: DHCP client simulator for testing a DHCP server in the local network.
- Python App#4: Collecting information from routers and storing it in a MySQL database.
- Python App#5: OSPF network discovery via SNMP. Building the OSPF topology.
- Python App#6: Basic network sniffer.
- Python App#7: Configuration file comparator.
Sounds unbelievable given your current programming experience? Well, it’s true! How?
First, you will learn and practice every Python key concept, which is explained in one or more video lectures, followed by a short quiz. Each video is filled with relevant examples, in a learn-by-doing fashion and the quizzes will help you consolidate the main ideas behind each Python topic.
After laying the foundation (and also exploring some advanced Python topics), you will dive right into the real-life network scenarios and apply your knowledge to build 7 great network tools using the power of Python.
Equipped with working files, network topologies and Python code samples (in .txt and .py formats), you will be able to work alongside me on each lecture and each application. I will provide a virtual machine with all the Python modules already installed and also the full code for each application, so you can save time and start coding and testing on the spot.
We will use emulated routers in GNS3 to test our Python apps in a network environment, so you can see the actual results of running your Python code. You need to find yourself a Cisco IOS image (from Cisco’s official website – contract required) to load into GNS3 or practice all the concepts on real network devices you have at your job/home.
I encourage you to learn Python, an amazingly beginner-friendly programming language and take your (networking) job to a higher level of automation.
*** Is this course regularly updated? ***
Update Nov 2, 2017:Added: (Customized) English captions/subtitles
Update Dec 17, 2016:Added: Section 22: What’s Next?
Update Oct 12, 2016: Added: Video lecture: Asking For Help
Update Aug 27, 2016: Added: The “Python 2 vs. 3” Debate: FAQ
Update May 1, 2016: Massive course refresh. Improved Linux VM. New content. New sections. Python 3.x section added. Other fixes based on student feedback.
Update Dec 4, 2015: Added: Video lecture: Web Access Basics with Python: requests | FAQ lecture in Section 1
Update Nov 2, 2015:Added: Video lectures: Sockets: Server and Sockets: Client | Text and Code Samples: Socket Server Code and Socket Client Code
Update Oct 27, 2015: Added: Video lecture: Quick Insight To Get You Warmed Up!
Update Oct 19, 2015: Added: Text lecture for troubleshooting VirtualBox and GNS3
Update Sep 24, 2015: Added: Application #7 – Configuration file comparator
Update Sep 23, 2015: Added: Application #6 – Basic network sniffer
Update Sep 18, 2015: Added: Video lecture: Decorators
Update Sep 2, 2015: Added: Video lecture: Itertools
*** What others have to say about this course? ***
The first part of this course is a steady walk through the Python language at just the right speed. The instructor seems to touch all the basis in a logical and methodical way while providing examples and explanations. I can only conclude the instructor is a professional educator who spent considerable time structuring and organizing the course. The result is evident. THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO LEARN PYTHON!” by Larry Laswell
“I’ve tried learning from the books & multiple videos
– most were too basic to make a practical app. Some books were too thick and made me sleep. Let me tell you, this is hands down “that course that takes you up to beyond the basics” to bridge you to the advance topics. Right now I’m hitting the advanced topics and it finally makes sense…” by Joon Park
“Usually I’m not doing courses review but this time I will make an exception. During time I took a lot of trainings but very few provided by Udemy proved as having the right approach in teaching the audience. I will mark this one as being one of my personal top three best trainings as content’s quality, technical explanations, and additional learning materials perspective. Long story short this course is a very simple, straight forward way of learning Python for managing IT networks.”by Johnny Stanescu
“This is a great course for network engineers who would like to start automating their tasks.
Geared towards beginners, this course teaches the fundamentals of programming and applying those concepts to networking. Should you understand every lecture, you will be ready to start writing your own scripts according to your needs. In particular, I loved the use of scapy, an amazing tool which should be in the arsenal of anyone working with TCP/IP.” by Costin-Alin Neacsu
Without a doubt, it’s one of the best trainings a network engineer can have. It gives you actual valuable and marketable skills that you can use in your daily job. Mihai explains the topics really well, with practical examples making it a fun way to learn. Highly recommended.”by Vlad Vlaicu
Over 35.000 satisfied students are enrolled in my Python Network Programming courses across the Web:
- Last week, over 300 students have joined my Python courses.
- The average course rating is above 4.5 / 5 stars, from thousands of reviews.
*** Important information before you enroll! ***
- In case you find the course useless for your career, don’t forget you are covered by a30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and FREE PREVIEW lectures for a quick insight.
Enroll NOWand hop on the Python Network Programming train. Let’s get started!Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to make the right choice when starting to learn programming
- Network Administrators, Network (Systems) Engineers, Network (Service) Technicians, Network Analysts, Network Managers
- Junior Programmers, Test Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, QA Engineers and Analysts
- Python Developers who want to apply their knowledge in the networking field
- Any kind of IT geeks who wish to learn both Python programming and network automation.
Size: 1.74 GB